Electrical issue is cause of house fire Saturday

Herald Photo by Steve ReaganHerald Photo by Steve Reagan
By: 
Lyndel Moody
Staff Writer

The cause of a house fire Saturday night in the 1000 block of Lancaster has been ruled electrical in nature, according to the Big Spring Fire Marshal Dan Hendricks.
“It looks like it started around the main breaker box and worked it way up the wall to the attic,” Hendricks said this morning.
There were no injuries reported in the incident but one the home’s occupants did go to Scenic Mountain Medical Center as a precaution, Henricks said.

Category: