Skip to main content

Heater treater fire — three catch fire

January 14, 2012

Heater treater fire

A heater treater erupted into flames Saturday morning, causing a huge smoke streak across the city of Big Spring. The heater treater was located on the northwest portion of Howard County off FM 176. Howard County Volunteer Fire Department was on the scene, ensuring the fire did not spread to a nearby tank battery.

According to other media sources, three heater treaters were on fire at once. The fire has been contained and put out according to reports.

The Big Spring High School Lady Steers will leap back into action – and back onto the road Friday...
The preseason portion of the high school football season will come to an end tonight for several...
The Abilene Wylie Lady Bulldogs did what state-ranked teams are expected to do on Tuesday night in...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes