Skip to main content

Heater treater fire — three catch fire

January 14, 2012

Heater treater fire

A heater treater erupted into flames Saturday morning, causing a huge smoke streak across the city of Big Spring. The heater treater was located on the northwest portion of Howard County off FM 176. Howard County Volunteer Fire Department was on the scene, ensuring the fire did not spread to a nearby tank battery.

According to other media sources, three heater treaters were on fire at once. The fire has been contained and put out according to reports.

Coach Derrick Jackson looked out at the court at the SouthWest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf...
The Big Spring High School Steers suffered a tough 3-0 setback to the Frenship Lady Tigers in...
The SouthWest Collegiate Institute for the Deaf Lady Rattlers will write a new page in Howard...

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes