Skip to main content

House total loss after Friday fire

June 21, 2014

An attempt to smoke out bees in the attic of a west Big Spring home backfired horribly for a local family Friday afternoon, as their house soon became consumed with flames.

No injuries were reported, but the home, located on the 800 block of San Antonio, was a total loss, officials said.

For more of this story, read Sunday's edition of the Herald.

Patrick Jones has the 5 worst number one overall draft picks in NFL history. Who were they? Check...
The question was never “if” Tobyn Tannehill would play college football. The youngest son of Big...
Anthony Godwin gave the Big Spring High School Steers just what they needed on Friday night....
NEW LISTINGS 101 CEDAR 1007 LAMAR 1209 GREGG
Just in time for Easter, try out these 12 easy and fun crafts with your kids. From bunny ears to almond wreaths, it's...
NEW LISTINGS 901 Runnels 2606 E.24th 2602 Coronado

 

Premium Drupal Themes by Adaptivethemes