Friday provides the final opportunity to vote early in the Nov. 5 Texas constitutional amendments election.
Polls — located in the Howard County Courthouse’s election office — will open at 8 a.m. and close at 5 p.m.
Those choosing to cast a vote Friday or on Nov. 5 will be required to show photo identification, officials say.
Acceptable forms of photo ID are:
• Texas driver’s license.
• Texas Election Identification Certificate (issued by Department of Public Safety).
• Texas personal identification card (issued by DPS).
• Texas concealed handgun license.
• U.S. military ID card containing the person’s photograph.
• U.S. citizenship certificate containing the person’s photograph.
• U.S. Passport.