The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. today:
• LESTER CLAUDE DUFFER, 31, of 2506 Hunter Drive, was arrested for driving while license suspended/invalid previous conviction.
• ALTHA ROY WILLIAMS, 42, of 612 Country Club Rd. Apt. F, Jacksonville, North, was arrested for public intoxication.
• ANSELMO JOEL ONTIVEROS, 25, of 4213 Hamilton, was arrested for failure to identify.
• CRISTA CAROLYN COKER, 20, of 208 Moore Rd., was arrested for failure to maintain financial responsibility.
• SHANNON ELEANOR LANG, 25, of 504 Jeffrey Rd., was arrested for possession of drug paraphernalia and theft more than $50 but less than $500.
• KEITH ANDREW HILARIO, 26, OF 1401 N HWY 87, was arrested for driving while license suspended/ invalid previous conviction and failure to identify giving false information.
• ROBERTO P. MARTINEZ, 42, OF 202 Sixth Street Coahoma, was arrested for two warrants by other agencies and driving while license invalid.
• THEFT was reported in the 400 block of E. Fourth and 2500 block of Fairchild Drive.
•ASSAULT was reported in the 600 block of S. Aylesford Street.
The Howard County Sheriff's Office reported the following activity:
• PEDRO AGUILAR, 49, was jailed for sentencing for interfering with an emergency call.
• JODY KYLE ROGERS, 51, was sentenced for driving while intoxicated second offense.
• SHANNON ELEANOR LANG, 25, was jailed for theft of property totaling more than $50 but less than $500.
• ROBERTO P. MARTINEZ, 42, was jailed for issuance of a bad check.
• KEITH HILARIO, 26, was jailed for driving while license invalid with previous conviction and failure to identify by giving false information.
• MARIO IRENEO YANEZ, 30, was jailed for driving with license invalid with previous conviction.
• CHRISTOPHER WOOTEN, 50, was jailed for driving while intoxicated with an open alcohol container; third or more offense.
• MARTIN ANTHONY RAMIREZ, 20, was jailed for minor in consumption.
Big Spring Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services reported the following calls for Tuesday, Feb. 8, 2011:
• MEDICAL, on the 1700 block of Lancaster, with one person transported to SMMC.
• TRAUMA, on the 100 block of Weaver and service was refused.
• MEDICAL, on the 1200 block of E. Third, with one person transported to SMMC.