The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. today:
• JOSEPH ALTON MURLEY, 32, of 1405 Tucson, was arrested Monday on a warrant from another agency.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 400 block of E. Fourth Street.
• BURGLARY OF A BUILDING was reported in the 1400 block of S. Runnels.
• BURGLARY OF A HABITATION was reported:
In the 600 block of Ridgelea Drive.
In the 4100 block of Parkway.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported:
In the 800 block of Baylor.
In the 1200 block of Young.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 63 inmates at the time of this report.
• CALEB HECTOR, 17, was arrested Monday by the HCSO on a charge of assault – family violence.
• CALEB HALLFORD, 17, was arrested Monday by the HCSO on indictments for indecency with a child – sexual contact (two counts).
• JOSEPH ALTON MURLEY, 32, was transferred to the county jail Monday by the BSPD on a warrant for aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
• BILLY WAYNE ALRIDGE SR., 51, was arrested Monday by the HCSO on an Austin warrant for violation of parole.
The Big Spring Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services reported the following activity:
• MEDICAL was reported in the area of Highland Heather. Service refused.
• TRAUMA was reported in the 2300 block of Wasson. One person was transported to SMMC.
• TRAUMA was reported in the 1500 block of Mesquite. One person was transported to SMMC.
• TRAFFIC ACCIDENT was reported in the 700 block of N. Owens. Service refused.