The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday.
• DAWN CHERIE HARTFIELD, 38, of 2509 Gunter, was arrested Friday on a warrant from other agency.
• BARNEY KIP EDENS, 31, of 605 Linda Lane, was arrested Friday on a warrant for failure to maintain financial responsibility, expired license plate, expired motor vehicle inspection certification.
• PETER MARCELLO ROGERS, 27 of 3007 Collins, was arrested Friday on three warrants from other agencies, failure to appear and failed to maintain financial responsibility.
• ADAM ROSS JONES, 27, of 1003 Stadium, was arrested Friday for driving while license suspended/invalid with previous conviction, failure to post dance hall permit.
• MARIA ESTHER HINOJOSA, 44, of 2588 FM 829, was arrested Friday on a warrant for open container in a motor vehicle-driver, speeding in school zone.
•CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported:
In the 900 block of Willia.
In the 1700 block of W. I – 20.
•FORGERY was reported in the 1800 block of Gregg St.