The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. today:
• DANIELLE MARIE RAWLS, 28, of 903 Saunders was arrested Tuesday on a warrant from another agency.
• CRUZ JESUS CASTILLO, 41, of 1512 Wood Street was arrested Tuesday on a warrant from another agency.
• THEFT was reported in the 200 block of Main.
In the 400 block of E. Fourth St.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 1600 block of Martin Luther King Boulevard.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 72 inmates at the time of this report.
• DAVID ERROL MCGRUDER, 63, was arrested Wednesday for FTA/ possession of a controlled substance less than one gram (two counts).
• CRUZ CASTILLO, 41, was transferred to the county jail on Tuesday for a warrant for criminal mischief more than $50 but less than $500, violation of parole.
• WILLIAM WADDILL, 52, was arrested for indecency with a child/sexual contact.
• KIMBERLY MARIE RUIZ, 23, was transferred to the county jail Wednesday on charges of driving while license invalid with previous conviction/suspension without final restitution.
The Big Spring Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services reported the following activity:
•MEDICAL was reported in the 400 block of Tubb Loop Rd. One person was transported to SMMC.
• MEDICAL was reported in the 1500 block of Sycamore. One person was transported to SMMC.
• TRAUMA was reported in the 2900 block of Navajo. Service refused.
• MEDICAL was reported in the 3200 block of Parkway. One person was transported to SMMC.
• TRAUMA was reported in 2300 block of Grace. One person was transported to SMMC.
• TRAFFIC ACCIDENT was reported in the 1900 block of E. FM 700. One person was transported to SMMC and one person refused service.
• MEDICAL was reported in the 1600 block of Owens. Service was refused.
• GRASS FIRE was reported in the 300 block of Aylesford and was extinguished.
• GRASS FIRE was reported in the 1700 block of Virginia. False call.