The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Friday and 8 a.m. Saturday:
• JOSE NICANOR GARFIAS III, 34, of 1204 S. Lancaster, was arrested Friday on charges of criminal mischief and public intoxication.
• JULIE LACHELLE LAWSON, 27, of 2911 W. Highway 80 Apt. 248, was arrested Friday on warrants for failure to appear (nine counts), rodent control and accumulated items/weeds/rubbish (two counts).
• RICHIE KARL ROMINE, 22, of 510 Donley, was arrested Friday on two warrants from another agency.
• RICARDO GARZA, 49, of 701 Anna, was arrested Friday on a charge of public intoxication.
• DEANDRE TYRELL WALTON, 30, of 1009.5 W. Eighth St., was arrested Friday on a warrant from another agency.
• LONNIE GRAY, 31, of 1515 Sycamore, was arrested Friday on a charge of driving while license suspended/invalid with a previous conviction.
• DEBRA LYNN KNOTT, 49, of 106 E. 22nd St., was arrested Friday on a charge of possession of drug paraphernalia.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 1600 block of Martin Luther King Blvd.
• BURGLARY OF A VEHICLE was reported in the 100 block of S. Gregg Street.
• THEFT was reported:
In the 400 block of E. Fourth Street.
In the 1400 block of Sycamore.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported in the 1600 block of S. Lancaster.
• CRIMINAL TRESPASS was reported in the 500 block of Donley.