The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. today:
• BRANDI NICOLE RIGDON, 20, of 1416 Stadium, was arrested Tuesday on a charge of consumption of alcohol by a minor.
• LEROY COLEMAN, 22, of 2510 Hunter Dr., was arrested Tuesday on a warrant from another agency.
• LAURA DEANNA HERNANDEZ, 27, of Austin, was arrested Tuesday on warrants for no driver's license – when unlicensed and failure to appear.
• LORI MARIE BECK, 34, of 709 W. Seventh St., was arrested Tuesday on warrants for expired registration, failure to appear (three counts) and no driver's license – when unlicensed (two counts).
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported in the 700 block of W. Interstate Highway 20.
• BURGLARY OF A HABITATION was reported in the 1000 block of N. Main Street.
• THEFT was reported:
In the 1700 block of S. Lancaster.
In the 1800 block of S. Gregg Street.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 62 inmates at the time of this report.
• LEROY COLEMAN JR., 22, was transferred to the county jail Tuesday by the BSPD on a motion to adjudicate guilt for criminal mischief – more than $1,500 and less than $20,000.
• LAURA DEANNA HERNANDEZ, 27, was transferred to the county jail Tuesday by the BSPD on municipal warrants for failure to appear and no driver's license.
• LORI MARIE WHITE, 34, was transferred to the county jail Tuesday by the BSPD on charges of displaying an expired registration certificate, violation of a promise to appear (two counts), no driver's license (two counts) and failure to appear.