The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. today:
• TAMARA KAY WINK, 46, of Houston, was arrested Thursday on a charge of disobeying a police officer.
• STEVE ALLAN HANNABASS, 53, of 821 W. Eighth St., was arrested Thursday on warrants for failure to signal lane change, expired registration and failure to maintain financial responsibility.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 1700 block of S. Lancaster.
• THEFT was reported in the 2600 block of Carol Dr.
• BURGLARY OF A HABITATION was reported in the 1100 block of Runnels St.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 70 inmates at the time of this report.
• ANSELMO JOEL ONTIVEROS JR., 25, was arrested Thursday by the HCSO on a Mitchell County warrant for probation violation – possession of marijuana.
• TERRY LEE CARTER, 35, was arrested Thursday by the HCSO on charges of thwarting compulsory sch. attend law (three counts).
• TAMARA KAY WINK, 46, was transferred to the county jail Thursday by the BSPD on a charge of disregarding a police officer.
• STEVE ALAN HANNABASS, 53, was transferred to the county jail Friday by the BSPD on municipal warrants for failure to maintain financial responsibility, displaying expired registration and failure to signal lane change.
• TERRY GLENN SMITH, 26, was arrested Friday by the HCSO on a charge of public intoxication.
• JERRY LANE GAAR, 47, was arrested Friday by the HCSO on a charge of public intoxication.