The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 p.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday:
• ERICK SHERROD FRANKS, 36, of 1425 E. Sixth St. 34, was arrested Friday on warrants for expired registration and driving while license invalid (two counts).
• DAVID CANALES JR., 26, of 1111 Settles, was arrested Saturday on warrants for manufacture/delivery of controlled substance more than or equal to one gram and less than four grams and warrant from another agency.
• ALBERT MARTINEZ JR., 33, of 601 State, was arrested Sunday on warrants for interference with emergency telephone call, assault by contact and failure to appear.
• JAMES RANDLE GONZALEZ, 26, of 2601 Ent, was arrested Friday on a charge of driving while intoxicated.
• THEFT was reported:
In the 3200 block of Avenue C.
In the 1900 block of S. Gregg.
• BURGLARY OF BUILDING was reported in the 1300 block of E. Fourth Street.
• BURGLARY OF HABITATION was reported in Courtney Place.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 1500 block of W. Fifth Street.
• BURGLARY OF VEHICLE was reported in the 2000 block of Rickabaugh Drive.