The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. today:
• ASHLEY RENEE GARCIA, 18, of 1002 N. Gregg, was arrested Thursday on a warrant from another agency and a local warrant for theft – shoplifting.
• DANIEL RIOS, 25, of 905 E. 16th St., was arrested Thursday on charges of criminal mischief, evading arrest or detention, resisting arrest, search or transportation and a warrant from another agency.
• BURGLARY OF A HABITATION was reported in the 1400 block of Park.
• THEFT was reported:
In the 1300 block of Madison.
In the 100 block of E. FM 700.
In the 1200 block of E. 17th Street.
In the 200 block of W. FM 700.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 82 inmates at the time of this report.
• CRYSTAL ANN BURCHETT, 30, was arrested Wednesday by the HCSO on a charge of driving while license invalid.
• DANIEL RIOS, 25, was transferred to the county jail Thursday by the BSPD on charges of bondsman off bond – unlawful transfer of handgun to someone under 18 years of age, criminal mischief, evading arrest or detention and resisting arrest, search or transportation.
• ASHLEY GARCIA, 18, was transferred to the county jail Thursday by the BSPD on warrants for failure to attend school and theft.