The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. today:
• MICHAEL OSCAR YANEZ, 38, of 1105 Ridgeroad, was arrested Tuesday on a charge of driving while license suspended/invalid with a previous conviction.
• MARTHA FINA LOPEZ, 39, of 411 N. Scurry, was arrested Tuesday on a charge of assault causing bodily injury – family violence.
• ALBERTO RIVAS, 52, transient, was arrested Tuesday on a charge of public intoxication.
• GEORGIO ALEXANDER TAYLOR, 21, address unknown, was arrested Tuesday on a charge of criminal trespass.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported in the 400 block of E. Fourth Street.
• BURGLARY OF A HABITATION was reported:
In the 3600 block of Parkway.
In the 1500 block of Wood.
• BURGLARY OF A VEHICLE was reported in the 4000 block of Vicky.
• THEFT was reported in the 1200 block of S. Birdwell Lane.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 3300 block of Auburn.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 74 inmates at the time of this report.
• GIORGIO ALEXANDER TAYLOR, 21, was transferred to the county jail Tuesday by the BSPD on a charge of criminal trespass.
• MONA ALICIA SALDANA, 26, was transferred to the county jail Wednesday by the BSPD on charges of issuance of a bad check, driving while license invalid and municipal warrants for driving while license invalid (two counts), violation of a promise to appear (six counts), failure to maintain financial responsibility, failure to appear (two counts), driving while license invalid (two counts) and expired motor vehicle inspection (three counts).
• CATARINA FRANCO, 20, was transferred to the county jail Wednesday by the BSPD on charges of resisting arrest, search or transportation and failure to identify.