The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. today:
• JAMERE RAYSHAD COOPER, 23, of 500 S. Goliad, was arrested Tuesday on warrants for failure to appear (two counts).
• KELLY PHILLIPS, 50, of 1904 E. 25th St. Apt. 208, was arrested Monday on a charge of public intoxication.
• CRIMINAL TRESPASS was reported in the 700 block of E. 11th Place.
• ASSAULT was reported:
In the 1400 block of E. Sixth Street.
In the 2500 block of Cindy Lane.
• THEFT was reported in the 800 block of Culp Avenue.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 71 inmates at the time of this report.
• ANDY LEE CUELLAR, 26, was arrested Monday by the HCSO on a judgment/sentence for driving while license invalid with a previous conviction or suspension.
• ALFRED RAY MIEARS, 50, was arrested Monday by the HCSO on a Killen Police Department warrant for forgery of a financial instrument.
• CHARLES RAYMOND AARON, 36, was arrested Monday by the Glasscock County Sheriff's Office on a U.S. Marshals warrant for felony warrant – U.S. Marshals Service- possession of a weapon.
• WESLEY GWYN BRAGGS, 27, was arrested Monday by the Glasscock County Sheriff's Office on Glasscock County warrants for theft – more than $500 and less than $1,500, possession of marijuana – two ounces or less, driving while license invalid with a previous conviction or suspension, no insurance, possession of drug paraphernalia and cooperative agreement with state on fuel tax.
• KELLY MARIE PHILLIPS, 50, was transferred to the county jail Monday by the BSPD on a charge of public intoxication.
The Big Spring Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services reported the following activity:
• TRAUMA was reported in the 500 block of Birdwell Lane. One person was transported to SMMC.
• MEDICAL was reported in the 1500 block of 11th Street. One person was transported to SMMC.
• TRAUMA was reported in the 1800 block of N. Highway 87. One person was transported to SMMC.
• MEDICAL was reported in the 1500 block of Sycamore. One person was transported to SMMC.
• GRASS FIRE was reported near the 176 mile marker of Interstate Highway 20.