The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. today:
• CHRISTOPHER BENNETT WOOTEN, 50, of 301 State St., was arrested Wednesday on a charge of burglary of a vehicle.
• BURGLARY OF HABITATION was reported in the 2500 block of Carol Drive.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 400 block of N. Gregg Street.
• THEFT was reported:
In the 1500 block of Wood Street.
In the 3600 block of W. Hwy 80.
In the 400 block of E. Fourth Street.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported in the 1400 block of N. Hwy 87.
• BURGLARY OF A VEHICLE was reported in the 2000 block of S. Monticello Street.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 65 inmates at the time of this report.
• JESSE DEAN CONTRERAS, 25, was arrested Wednesday by HCSO on sentencing/unauthorized use of vehicle.
• MARTIN HERNANDEZ GARCIA, 40, was arrested Wednesday by HCSO on sentencing on manufacture/delivering controlled substance.
• CHRISTOPHER WOOTEN, 50, was transferred to the county jail Wednesday by BSPD on a charge of burglary of a vehicle.
• SHAUNA STEVENS HERLEHY, 41, was arrested Wednesday by DPS on a charge of possession of controlled susbstance.
• KRYSTLE LYNN SALDANA, 29, was arrested Wednesday by HCSO on a charge of forgery financial.
• ASHLEE ANN BINGHAM, 31, was arrested Thursday by HCSO on a charge of parent contributing to non-attendance.
• SAM STEVENSON WALKER, 52, was jailed on a charge of aggravated assault with deadly weapon.