The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. today:
NOTE: BSPD officials reported no arrests were made during the corresponding times.
• THEFT was reported in the 800 block of E. 16th Street.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported:
In the 1100 block of Stanford.
In the 900 block of S. Scurry.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 59 inmates at the time of this report.
• SHANNON LOUISE BEELER, 32, was arrested Monday by the HCSO on warrants for failure to yield the right-of-way to a private driveway and violation of a promise to appear.
• KELSEA WOOD, 23, was arrested Monday by the HCSO on a charge of theft of material – less than $20,000.
• DAVID RUTLEDGE, 37, was arrested Monday by the HCSO on a charge of theft of material – less than $20,000.
• FREDDIE RAMOS, 26, was transferred to the county jail Tuesday by the BSPD on charges of burglary of a vehicle and public intoxication.