The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Thursday and 7 a.m. today:
• CHRISTOPHER CLINT ENRIQUEZ, 29, of 4914 Wasson Rd., was arrested Thursday on charges of evading arrest or detention and possession of a controlled substance.
• IAN DYLAN HEATH, 35, of Odessa, was arrested Thursday on warrants for driving without a safety belt and failure to appear.
• CATHRYN VIERA SALAZAR, 45, of 3304 W. Highway 80 Apt. 17, was arrested Thursday on warrants for failure to maintain financial responsibility and failure to appear.
• BRANDI ANN HUTCHESON, 27, of 316 E. Davis Rd., was arrested Thursday on a warrant for unlawful cat or dog tethering.
• RICHARD HERNANDEZ MARTINEZ, 47, of 805 E. 15th St., was arrested Thursday on charges of disorderly conduct – language and resisting arrest, search or transportation.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported in the 1300 block of Stadium.
• BURGLARY OF A VEHICLE was reported in the 1000 block of S. Birdwell Lane.
• BURGLARY OF A HABITATION was reported in the 1500 block of E. 11th Place.