The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Friday and 7a.m. Saturday:
• RICHARD LEOS, 33, of 1207 E. 16th St., was arrested on warrants for disregard a stop sign and fail to appear.
• TIMOTHY JOSEPH MAJOR, 37, of 114 Colorado, was arrested on charges of driving while license suspended/invalid with previous conviction, accident involving damage to vehicle more than $200 and criminal mischief more than $1500 less than $20,000.
• THEFT was reported in the 1300 block of S. Gregg.
• BURGLARY OF HABITATION was reported in the 600 block of Linda.
• BURGLARY OF VEHICLE was reported :
In the 1400 block of Princeton Avenue.
In the 600 block of Edwards.
• CRIMINAL MISHCIEF was reported:
In the 2300 block of S. Scurry St.
In the 1500 block of Sycamore.