The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday:
• SCOTTY RAY BLAND, 33, of 1900 Martin Luther King Blvd., was arrested Friday on a charge of driving while licenses suspended/invalid with previous conviction and warrant from other agency.
• APRIL NICOLE TURNER, 17, of 4215 Hamilton St., was arrested Friday charged as a runaway.
• JUSTIN IVAN SPEER, 36, of 1608 E. Fifth St., was arrested Friday on a warrant for driving while license invalid.
• JOE ERNEST VALENCIA JR., 28, of 202 N.E. Third St., was arrested Friday on a charge of possession of a controlled substance.
• PAUL MORENO, 49, of 616 Caylor Dr., was arrested Friday on a charge of interference with emergency telephone call.
• CHARLES DEAN KELLEY, 62, of 268 CR 2281, was arrested Friday on a charge of criminal mischief more than $50 and less than $500.
• ADRIAN RAMIREZ ROCHA, 21, of 1111 Mulberry, was arrested Friday on a warrants for cruelty to animals/fail to provide, fail to appear and failed to maintain financial responsibility.
• SHANNON DWAYNE HUDGINS, 34, of 604 S.E. Broadway was arrested Friday on a warrant for criminal mischief impair/interrupt/divert public water.
• BURGLARY OF A VEHICLE was reported:
In the 1900 block of E.25th Street.
In the 500 block of Westover Road.
• FORGERY was reported in the 600 block of Abrams Street.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 3200 block of Avenue C.