The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Friday and 7 a.m. Saturday:
• BRANDON THOMAS LANDO, 25, of 3200 Ave. C, was arrested Friday on a charge of assault by contact.
• VINCENT EDWARD MCVEA, 41, of 2508 Dow, was arrested Friday on charges of driving while license invalid, fail to appear (two counts), expired registration, warrant from other agency, failure to identify/fugitive give false information and driving while license suspended/invalid with previous conviction.
• SONIA GONZALES, 17, of 3405 Airport, was arrested Friday on a charge of harboring runaway-child.
• ANA VERONICA JURADO, 33, of 3405 Airport, was arrested Friday on a charge of harboring runaway child.
• DEANNA CELIS FORD, 31, of 2604 Ent, was arrested Friday on warrants for no drivers license when unlicensed, failed to maintain financial responsibility, no inspection certificate, fail to appear.
• ERNEST WILLIAM CLARK, 71, transient, was arrested Friday on a charge of public intoxication.
• JAVIER GAITAN, 37, unknown address, was arrested Friday on a charge of public intoxication.
• MARK ANTHONY HICKMAN JR., 25, was arrested Friday on a warrant for possession/consume alcoholic beverage in city park and fail to appear.
• ESPERANZA GARZA, 42, of 5704 E. Midway Road, was arrested Saturday on a charge of driving while license suspended/invalid with previous conviction.
• THEFT was reported:
In the 300 block of S. Main Street.
In the 800 block of Kent Avenue.
In the 2200 block of N. Hwy 350.
• BURGLARY OF HABITATION was reported in the 2600 block of Ent Drive.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 2400 block of Main Street.