The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Monday and 7 a.m. today:
• JOHNNY JORGE RODRIGUEZ JR., 23, of 2625 Ent, was arrested Monday on a warrant from another agency.
• JOE MICHAEL CANALES, 32, of 1505 Vines, was arrested Monday on two warrants from other agencies.
• ERIC AGUIRRE, 32, of 4113 Dixon, was arrested Monday on a charge of burglary of a habitation.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported in the 1000 block of E. FM 700.
• THEFT was reported:
In the 400 block of E. Fourth Street.
In the 4100 block of Dixon.
In the 600 block of W. Interstate Highway 20.
• BURGLARY OF A HABITATION was reported in the 4200 block of Dixon.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 4000 block of Dixon.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 64 inmates at the time of this report.
• JOE MICHAEL CANALES, 32, was booked into the county detention center Monday by the BSPD on motions to revoke probation for driving while intoxicated – open container, driving while license invalid and a charge of driving while intoxicated – open container.
• ERIC AGUIRRE, 32, was booked into the county detention center Monday by the BSPD on a charge of burglary of a habitation.