The Howard County Sheriff's Office reported the following activity (75 prisoners were reported in the county jail):
• MARIA TERESA HOLGUIN, 44, was jailed to serve sentence for driving while intoxicated.
• ADDISON KYLE COOLEY, 23, was jailed on a charge of public intoxication.
• ERNEST WILLIAM CLARK, 72, was jailed on a charge of criminal trespass.
• JENEVA MIRELES, 44, was jailed on a motion to revoke probation for theft of service.
• DESTINY NAHOMA TORRENCE, 19, was jailed on a charge of public nuisance/condition or place.
• GABRIEL HINOJOSA OLIVAS, 34, was jailed on a Presidio County warrant.
• BLUFORD ALLEN JONES, 30, was jailed on a charge of driving while intoxicated.
• ROBERT RUBIN SANCHEZ, 48, was jailed on a charge of public intoxication with previous convictions.
The Big Spring Fire Department/Emergency Medical Service reported the following activity:
• TRAUMA was reported in the 1100 block of W. Interstate 20. Service was refused.
• TRAUMA was reported in the 1300 block of Dixie. Service was refused.
• MEDICAL was reported in the 1500 block of Lincoln. One person was transported to SMMC.
• RUBBISH FIRE was reported in the 2600 block of S. Highway 87.
• FALSE CALL was received in the 800 block of W. Interstate 20.
• SMOKE SCARE was reported in the 1900 block of Martin Luther King Jr.