The Howard County Sheriff's Office reported the following activity (68 prisoners were reported in the county jail):
• RYAN ANTHONY GONZALES, 23, was jailed on a charge of criminal mischief over $50 but less than $500.
• JAMES CRAIG NORMAN, 45, was jailed on a charge of reckless driving.
• KRYSTAL M. CERVANTES, 24, was jailed on warrants charging bail jumping, failure to appear, no seat belt and a warrant from another agency.
• THEODORE DIAZ JR., 40, was jailed on a federal probation violation warrant.
• RUBEN GONZALES, 47, was jailed on warrants for failure to yield, failure to stop at an intersection, expired motor vehicle registration and no seat belt.
• SALVADOR GUTIERREZ PEREZ, 41, was jailed on a charge of public intoxication.
• SONNY TORRES, CARRILLO, 35, was jailed on a motion to revoke probation for resisting arrest or search.
• ISAAC J. TARIN, 20, was jailed on a charge of public intoxication.
• ISAAC NATHAN RIOS, 22, was jailed on a charge of evading arrest or detention and traffic warrants, parole violation warrant and a Midland County warrant.
The Big Spring Fire Department/Emergency Medical Service reported the following activity:
• STRUCTURE FIRE was reported in the 5600 block of E. Interstate 20.