The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. today:
• VICTORIA MAE ALEXANDRIA HANNABASS, 24, of 1403 Oil Mill Rd., was arrested Wednesday on a charge of public intoxication.
• THEFT was reported in the 2500 block of Albrook Drive.
• BURGLARY OF A VEHICLE was reported in the 400 block of Dallas Street.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 72 inmates at the time of this report.
• BRYAN ELI CASTILLO, 23, was booked into the county detention center Wednesday by DPS on a charge of driving while intoxicated.
• MICHAEL BOOTH, 23, was booked into the county detention center Thursday by the BSPD on charges of violation of bond/protective order, assault/stalking and burglary of a habitation with intent to commit other felony.