The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity:
• BOBBY REED, 49, 8705 Gillem Road, was arrested on a warrant for assault.
• RYAN ANTHONY MOSTY, 22, 1412 Tucson, was arrested on three warrants from another agency.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported in the 800 block of W. 16th.
• BURGLARY OF A BUILDING was reported in the 2400 block of Driver Road.
• BURGLARY OF A VEHICLE was reported in the 200 block of N.E. 12th.
• THEFT was reported in the 3600 block of W. Highway 80 and the 2000 block of S. Gregg.
• The Howard County Sheriff's Office reported the following activity (XX inmates were reported in the county jail):
• BOBBY JOE REED, 49, was jailed on a warrant for assault causing bodily injury.
• FABIAN DANIEL RIOS, 17, was jailed on a parole violation warrant.
• CALVERT DWAIN JAMERSON, 30, was failed on a warrant for failure to appear/possession of a controlled substance and 14 traffic warrants from Tarrant County.
• RYAN ANTHONY MOSTY, 22, was jailed on two warrants from Midland County and one warrant from Kerr County.
The Big Spring Fire Department/Emergency Medical Service reported the following activity:
• TRAUMA was reported in the 2100 block of Morrison.
• TRAUMA was reported in the 2600 block of Langley. One person was transported to SMMC.