The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Tuesday and 7 a.m. today:
• JOHNNY RODRIGUEZ, 23, of 2526 Ent Dr., was arrested Tuesday on warrants for driving while license invalid and failure to appear.
• HEATHER L. MAY, 28, of Joliet, Ill., was arrested Tuesday on charges of shoplifting and possession of marijuana – two ounces or less.
• MARTY DEWAYNE RICHTER, 45, of 120 Moore Rd., was arrested Tuesday on a charge of criminal trespass of a habitation/shelter.
• FRANCIS MORENO RODRIGUEZ, 47, of 109 Algerita, was arrested Tuesday on a warrant for driving while license suspended/invalid with a previous conviction.
• THEFT was reported:
In the 1200 block of E. 11th Place.
In the 3600 block of W. Highway 80.
In the area of Oak Glenn and Macauslan.
In the 200 block of Marcy Drive.
In the 1400 block of W. Highway 20.
• BURGLARY OF A HABITATION was reported in the 1000 block of N. Main Street.
• ASSAULT was reported in the 3600 block of W. Highway 80.
• BURGLARY OF A BUILDING was reported in the 1700 block of N. FM 700.
• CRIMINAL TRESPASS was reported in the 1600 block of S. Lancaster.
• STOLEN VEHICLE was reported in the 1000 block of S. Birdwell Lane.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 85 inmates at the time of this report.
• MARIO ROBERT OVALLE, 39, was booked into the county detention center Tuesday by the Martin County Sheriff's Office on a charge of failure to appear – driving while intoxicated with a child passenger, a Martin County warrant for failure to identify as a fugitive – giving false information and municipal warrants for no driver's license (three counts), failure to appear (three counts), failure to maintain financial responsibility (two counts), operating a motor vehicle without a license plate and animal at large.
• FRANCIS MORENO RODRIGUEZ, 47, was arrested Tuesday by the HCSO on a judgment/sentence for driving while license invalid with a previous conviction or suspension.
• KELLY MAUREEN OCONNELL, 30, was booked into the county detention center Tuesday by the Sterling County Sheriff's Office on a Midland County warrant for theft of property with two or more previous convictions and Big Spring warrants for theft and possession of marijuana – two ounces or less.
• MARTY DEWAYNE RICHTER, 45, was booked into the county detention center Tuesday by the BSPD on a charge of criminal trespass.
• SEAN EDWARD MARBLE, 24, was arrested Wednesday by the HCSO on municipal warrants for failure to display or expired motor vehicle inspection certificate and violation of a promise to appear.
The Big Spring Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services reported the following activity:
• TRAUMA was reported in the 1800 block of N. Highway 87. One person was transported to SMMC.
• MEDICAL was reported in the 600 block of McEwen. One person was transported to SMMC.
• GRASS FIRE was reported in the 2500 block of E. 24th Street.
• RUBBISH FIRE was reported in the 400 block of Armstrong.