The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. Wednesday and 7 a.m. today:
• BRENNA LE'DAE HILL, 21, of 601 W. 15th St., was arrested Wednesday on a charge of public intoxication.
• LYDIA MARIE HERNANDEZ, 19, of 1519 Wood, was arrested Wednesday on a charge of disorderly conduct – language.
• LUCAS ANTHONY LOPEZ, 18, of 2517 Albrook Dr., was arrested Wednesday on warrants for possession of marijuana – two ounces or less.
• RICKIE DELL HAIR, 39, of 1007 S. Nolan, was arrested Wednesday on a charge of driving while license suspended/invalid – no insurance.
• BURGLARY OF A VEHICLE was reported:
In the 1000 block of N.W. Fourth Street.
In the 1200 block of S. Runnels.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported in the 2700 block of S. Anderson Road.
The Howard County Sheriff’s Office reported the following activity:
Note — Officials with the Howard County Jail reported having 73 inmates at the time of this report.
• LUCAS ANTHONY LOPEZ, 18, was arrested Wednesday by the HCSO on a judgment/sentence for possession of marijuana – two ounces or less.
• FAUSTO JR. QUEZADA JR., 39, was booked into the county detention center Wednesday by the Glasscock County Sheriff's Office on a charge of burglary of a habitation.