The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. June 7 and 7 a.m. today:
• TIFFANY ANN ELDER, 31, of 3614 Parkway, was arrested Friday on charges of criminal trespass of a habitation or shelter, three counts of possession of drug paraphernalia, driving while license invalid, defective head lamps, failure to appear and a warrant for criminal trespass from another agency.
• KENNETH CLARK SMITH, 26, of 17900 S. HWY 87, was arrested Friday on a charge of reckless driving.
• ASHLEY CASAREZ LUNA, 28, of 800 Creighton, was arrested Friday on a charge of driving while license suspended/invalid previous conviction.
• MARTY RAY EVANS JR., 23, OF 1410 E. Eleventh, was arrested Saturday on charges of use or possession of drug paraphernalia and driving while license suspended.
• STEVEN RAY EVANS, 24, OF 1103 E. 6th St., was arrested Saturday on charges of use or possesion of drug paraphernalia.
• MISTY DAWN CLAYTON, 32, OF 117 W. First St., was arrested Saturday for warrants from another agency.
• MARK MATTHEW LINDEM, 36, of 2507 Albrook Ave., was arrested Friday on charges of theft less than $1500 two or more convictions.
• JOHN DAVID GAY, 31, of 1509 Wood St., was arrested Friday on a charge of public intoxication.
• OFELIA GONZALES, 32, of 1509 Wood St., was arrested Friday on a charge of public intoxication.
• ASSAULT was reported at the 2600 block of Gregg St.
• MINOR ACCIDENT was reported at the 2600 block of Gregg St.
• THEFT was reported at the 1100 block of E. 13th St. and the 1700 block of Yale St.
• CRIMINAL MISCHIEF was reported at the 1600 block of Tucson St.
The Big Spring Fire Department and Emergency Medical Services reported the following activity Friday, June 7, 2013:
• MEDICAL was reported at the 1000 block of Sycamore. One patient transported to Scenic Mountain Medical Center.
• TRAUMA was reported at the 1900 block of Hilltop Rd. One patient transported to SMMC.