The Big Spring Police Department reported the following activity between 7 a.m. June 14, 2013 and 7 a.m. today:
• NOEL GARCIA II, 31, of 1604 Robin St., was arrested Friday on a charge of forgery – money order.
• CHRISTOPHER LEE BEDFORD, 31, of 2513 Dow, was arrested Friday on a warrant from another agency.
• DONTAE RENELL CARR, 31, of 3006 Cherokee, was arrested Friday on a warrant for failure to identify giving false/fictitious information.
• CHAD ALLEN MUSGROVE, 45, of 405.5 N. Moss Lake Rd., was arrested Friday on a warrant for burglary of a vehicle.
• THEFT was reported at the 1400 block of E. Sixth St., 500 block of E. IH 20, 200 block of W. FM 700 – two incidents and the 3600 block of W. HWY 80.
• SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY was reported at the 1800 block of S. Gregg St.
• MINOR ACCIDENT at the 1800 block of Lancaster.