Eleven people, including a Big Spring man charged with three counts of aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, were indicted during Thursday's session of the Howard County Grand Jury.
Luis Alejandro Ramos, 24, currently in custody at the county jail, faces up to 20 years in prison if convicted of the aggravated assault indictments. Those charges stem from two separate incidents which occurred earlier this year in Big Spring.
In the first incident, Ramos is charged with wounding two people with a single shotgun blast during an altercation that occurred in north Big Spring on May 18. Then, on June 20, he allegedly assaulted a man with a box cutter during an incident at the Scottish Inn Motel on 1202 E. Third St.
If convicted of the charges, Ramos could be sentenced to between 2 and 20 years in prison and fined up to $10,000.
Others indicted by the grand jury Thursday include:
• Christopher Lee Bedford, 33, county jail, two counts of forgery and one count of fraudulent use or possession of identifying information (all state jail felonies).
• Matthew Wade Goosen, 41, Cisco, theft over $20,000 but less than $100,000 (third degree felony).
• Lyndsey Rchelle Kelly, 24, Odessa, theft over $1,500 but less than $20,000 (state jail felony).
• Lucille Fiscus Laughard, 41, Colorado City, theft over $1,500 but less than $20,000 (state jail felony).
• Milton Raymond Laughard, 56, 3304 W. Highway 80, theft over $1,500 but less than $20,000 (second degree felony enhanced).
• Joshua Sean Resnick, 31, 405 Young, three counts of forgery of money or securities (all third degree felonies).
• Abel Perales Rodriguez, 25, Van Horn, driving while intoxicated/third or more offense (third degree felony).
• Alex James Rodriguez, 54, Corpus Christi, driving while intoxicated with child passenger (state jail felony).
• Louis Antonio Silva, 25, 1210 Lindbergh, possession of a controlled substance (state jail felony).
• Raymon Charles Strahan, 33, Lubbock, two counts of failure to stop and render aid (transportation code violation).