The highlight of Tuesday evening's regular meeting of the Big Spring City Council was consideration of public nuisance abatement for 11 properties.
- Shooting at Big Spring YMCA
- Howard County wakes to icy weather
- Upton County accident claims two lives
- Texas 10 Most Wanted Program doubles previous record number of captures in 2022
- The Porter House at 607 Johnson
- Coal burner train wreck
- Rio Grande City woman killed in icy road accident
- Local men arrested in Midland prostitution sting
- Odessa police reopen cold murder case
- Biden-Harris Administration announces $72.7 Million for Texas to improve roads
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.