SAN ANGELO —Coahoma Junior High School academic competitors won four individual and four team events to propel the school to a fourth place finish at the UIL District 6-3A meet recently.
- Shooting at Big Spring YMCA
- Howard County wakes to icy weather
- Upton County accident claims two lives
- Texas 10 Most Wanted Program doubles previous record number of captures in 2022
- The Porter House at 607 Johnson
- Coal burner train wreck
- Rio Grande City woman killed in icy road accident
- Local men arrested in Midland prostitution sting
- Odessa police reopen cold murder case
- Biden-Harris Administration announces $72.7 Million for Texas to improve roads
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.