(StatePoint) Nearly 70 percent of all car sales are used vehicles, thanks to the rising costs of new cars and the increasing quality of their used counterparts. While buying a previously owned vehicle makes the best financial sense in a lot of cases, experts say there are some things to keep…
(NewsUSA) - You may be surprised to learn that, when asked to consider the items they can't live without, Americans rank toothpaste and their toothbrush almost as important as the internet and cell phones, according to a recent study.
(StatePoint) Last year's long and brutal winter depleted road salt supplies throughout much of the U.S. As a result, a number of cities have experienced significant price spikes when placing their salt orders this year. At a time when experts are highlighting the environmental and infrastru…
(StatePoint) The holidays can be the happiest time of the year, but unfortunately, they can also be the most dangerous, with more fatal car crashes occurring due to increased travel time, more alcohol use and excessive speed, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA).
- Joe Bright purchases local land for new location of J.B. Sports Academy
- Highland Parade announces winners for 2020
- Fourth of July closures in Howard County
- 5 new cases of COVID-19 in Howard Co.
- Ports to Plains HB introduced by Arrington, Cuellar
- Big Spring’s Kyler Seymore staying prepared for senior year athletics
- Gov. Abbott issues executive order requiring face coverings in public
- YMCA community update
- YMCA opens waterslides for summer
- Seales sworn in as JP Precinct 2