(BPT) - The COVID-19 pandemic has had an undeniable, unavoidable impact on the world — from the way you conduct business, to how you shop for groceries. It may have even shifted your idea of what is important in life.
(BPT) - As the nation navigates a safe and socially distant return to work and travel, states are loosening restrictions on stay-at-home orders. As your car may have been relatively idle over the last few months, the following tips can help ensure your vehicle is ready when you are.
(BPT) - Car maintenance is often a scheduled chore when you’re regularly driving. However, if you’re driving less due to the current environment, maintenance can easily become a lesser priority or even completely forgotten. Hankook Tire’s latest Gauge Index found that as daily driving decrea…
(NAPSI)—In the harried competition for close-in spots, normally courteous drivers engage in all kinds of parking taboos, many involving the use of parking spaces designated for the more than 30 million Americans with mobility-impairing disabilities. Fortunately, there are people doing someth…
(StatePoint) Social distancing guidelines across the country have made visiting a conventional movie theater difficult, if not impossible. However, what was once a relic of the past has now become an innovation in entertainment, the drive-in movie theater.
(StatePoint) Nearly 70 percent of all car sales are used vehicles, thanks to the rising costs of new cars and the increasing quality of their used counterparts. While buying a previously owned vehicle makes the best financial sense in a lot of cases, experts say there are some things to keep…
- Vehicle/pedestrian accident results in fatality Friday
- BSPD investigating shooting in conjunction with Texas Rangers
- Alleged kidnapping suspect LOCATED
- City of Big Spring issues Covid-19 update
- Zebra Mussels Eradicated from Lake Waco in Central Texas
- No community COVID-19 vaccinations scheduled this week at SMMC
- BSPD make arrest after vehicle pursuit in town
- DPS announces temporary Capitol closing
- Covid-19 update; SMMC says no new vaccines expected this week
- Community blood drive set for Feb. 26
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.