(NewsUSA) - Working batteries in smoke alarms? Check. Fresh oil in your car? Check. New water filter for your fridge? Check. But how many people think about regularly checking their tires? As fall travel and winter weather loom on the horizon, taking a moment to check your car tires can make…
(NAPSI)—Following record-setting rainfall in many areas of the country, flooding has taken its toll on vehicles. It's important for those considering buying a used vehicle to be car care aware and check for signs of water intrusion or contamination, advises the nonprofit Car Care Council.
(StatePoint) Driving can be expensive if you lack basic car-care knowledge or proper insurance. Regular maintenance can prevent costly breakdowns and extend your car’s life, and the right coverage can protect your wallet in the event of an accident.
(NAPSI)—Today, in the U.S., more than 17 million recalled Takata airbags remain in vehicles on the road. A defective part inside the airbag can explode when the airbag deploys, potentially shooting sharp metal fragments at the driver and passengers. The National Highway Traffic Safety Admini…
(StatePoint) ‘Tis the season for shopping, and not just for presents to put under the tree. Many people shop for new cars this time of year, and for good reason.
- Halloween Safe Stops list coming this weekend
- Sanctuary forced to relocate after 20+ years
- Shots fired in early morning hours, active investigation
- Reaching out for Post Malone
- Military member spotlight - Big Spring native Daniel Pike
- Several arrests made in recent burglaries, more arrests expected
- Park Closed Saturday morning
- 90th anniversary of the Big Spring Airport - Prairie Dog Fly-In
- Tornado rips through Dallas; 1 dead in Arkansas amid storms
- BSPD issues press release regarding suspicious activity