(BPT) - As autumn gets underway, leaves change colors, temperatures cool down and days get shorter. During this time of change, your home and wardrobe go through a transition as well. This is the time of year you get sweaters and jackets out of storage bins or the back of your closet, and bl…
(StatePoint) When living in a rental, it can be challenging to make the space feel like home. While you may not be there long term, that doesn’t mean you can’t make it your own with some creative, non-permanent updates. Here are a few tips to make your rental feel more customized to you.
(StatePoint) Thinking about using wallpaper to transform your walls from drab to fab? You’re in good company. Wallpaper’s popularity is on the rise in both residential and commercial spaces and gaining an edge over paint.
- Denver City, Midland residents claimed in Thanksgiving wrecks
- 19 indicted on felony charges
- Charlie Brown Christmas starts tonight at Howard College
- Forsan coach arrested on improper relationship charge
- Big Spring’s Green to perform in Dallas next week
- Commissioners approve sale of four tax properties Monday
- Charlie Brown Christmas a hit at Howard College
- T&P’s Alpha and Omega
- Police seek suspect in Thursday double murder
- BSISD schedules public forum on electronic monitoring initiative