(StatePoint) Give your home a warm and cozy vibe this fall with a few DIY projects that are sure to add seasonal cheer to any space. Whether you’re looking for a rainy day activity to keep kids busy or searching for affordable décor options, these fall craft ideas are a great place to start …
(StatePoint) As more of life is centered around home, good design can help you augment and replace natural light, while creating a beautiful, productive, safe haven during the darker, shorter days of fall and winter.
(StatePoint) Many people have found themselves working from home. Whether setting up shop at the kitchen table or creating a complete home office, here are simple hacks to make your new work environment comfortable and productive.
(StatePoint) Many people underestimate the power of lighting to set the mood and introduce different design elements into their home’s interiors. As a result, they often make the mistake of relying solely only overhead fixtures to light their homes.
(StatePoint) While lighting is an essential piece of new home design; it’s often selected and installed at the end of the building process. What’s more, statement-making decorative lighting is often not part of the initial design at all.
- Vehicle/pedestrian accident results in fatality Friday
- BSPD investigating shooting in conjunction with Texas Rangers
- Alleged kidnapping suspect LOCATED
- City of Big Spring issues Covid-19 update
- Zebra Mussels Eradicated from Lake Waco in Central Texas
- No community COVID-19 vaccinations scheduled this week at SMMC
- BSPD make arrest after vehicle pursuit in town
- DPS announces temporary Capitol closing
- Covid-19 update; SMMC says no new vaccines expected this week
- Community blood drive set for Feb. 26
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.