(StatePoint) Every year, an estimated 3.3 million dogs enter U.S. animal shelters, with roughly half that number subsequently adopted by pet owners. These include shelter dogs with special medical needs that can make them harder to place. Dogs with heartworm infection are a common example.
(StatePoint) Americans donâ€™t just love their dogs â€“ they also love their dog walkers, with a whopping 85 percent of pet parents affording their dog walkers equal importance to their nanny or childcare provider, according to a recent survey by Wag!, the inventor of on-demand mobile dog walking.
- Domestic altercation results in one gunshot victim
- Three car wreck results in fatality
- Tinseltown Talks - Glenn Ford on TCM in July
- Suspects involved in San Angelo shooting apprehended outside Big Spring
- Cmr. George P. Bush urges Texans to monitor warnings, prepare for severe weather, heavy rainfall, storm surges and hurricane-force winds expected along upper Texas Coast
- Tax Auction CANCELLED
- BSPD issues press release regarding in-custody death
- Ex-boxing champ Pernell Whitaker dies after being hit by car
- Customer appreciation at Ford until 3 pm
- Scenic Mountain Moonlight Rave Run another great success