(BPT) - In 2017, a two-year old whippet named Sounders was introduced to the world of competitive canine diving. Just two years later, he was breaking world records and even captured the Guinness World Record for farthest jump by a dog (dock jumping).
(BPT) - While many loving pet owners are unaware their pet may not be at their healthiest weight, the fact is that more than half of cats and dogs in the U.S. are indeed overweight or obese, according to the Association for Pet Obesity Prevention. Overweight pets tend to be less active, expe…
(StatePoint) During the holidays, there are endless ways to show the humans around you how much you love them. Finding ways to extend the joy of the season to pets who are a part of the family takes a bit more creativity.
- Capital Murder arrest made in death of 4-month old
- Gregg Street three-vehicle accident Wednesday afternoon
- Sinclair Oil submitting MIPA applications for Comanche Trail and Marcy well units
- ERCOT issues Conservation Notice asking all Texans to conserve electricity
- 7th annual Stand Up Howard County at SMMC
- Big Spring Art Association featuring live model Saturday
- City of Big Spring conducting door to door survey
- Fire at Ponderosa Apartments displaces families; fire under investigation
- Johnson and Johnson vaccine paused
- Johnson & Johnson vaccine arrives in Howard County