(StatePoint) Spring is here, which means the weather is warming, there’s more daylight, flowers are popping up… and so are “For Sale” signs in yards nationwide.
(BPT) - From paver patios and fire pits to LED lights and Wi-Fi entertainment systems, there are countless ways homeowners can upgrade their backyard these days. However, few additions can enrich the natural landscape of your backyard and complement the exterior look of a home like a decorat…
(BPT) - Are you longing for a bathroom refresh? For an instant update, focus your efforts on the faucet and showerhead.
(NewsUSA) - There came a point in Meghanne's 29-year-old life when she decided it was time to "be an adult and buy a house." And as a loan officer, she wanted to practice what she preached about investing in homeownership.
(StatePoint) While mortgage interest rates remain near historic lows, they have been slowly rising over the last year, increasing the cost of 30-year loans for borrowers.
(StatePoint) With the cost of housing continuing to rise faster than wages, itâ€™s no wonder that many Americans nationwide are struggling to make ends meet. Luckily, solutions already exist to address the affordable housing shortage, say experts.
- Three car wreck results in fatality
- Cmr. George P. Bush urges Texans to monitor warnings, prepare for severe weather, heavy rainfall, storm surges and hurricane-force winds expected along upper Texas Coast
- Suspects involved in San Angelo shooting apprehended outside Big Spring
- Tax Auction CANCELLED
- BSPD works with several agencies on Drug Bust
- Tinseltown Talks - Glenn Ford on TCM in July
- BSPD issues press release regarding in-custody death
- YMCA Splash Zone opens
- Jury Duty Cancelled
- Ex-boxing champ Pernell Whitaker dies after being hit by car