(StatePoint) While you can’t choose your family, you can choose how close you live to them. A new survey suggests some healthy boundaries between parents and in-laws make for a happier family relationship -- something to keep in mind when shopping for a home.
(StatePoint) Whether you’ve completed an amazing renovation, or you are selling your house, you’ll want to take perfect pictures of your home to share.
(StatePoint) For many Americans, making the jump to buying that first house is a significant achievement that allows them to put their mark on their own space, while creating room for family and pets.
(NewsUSA) - Amy bought her first house in Grand Rapids, Michigan at age 23. Fast forward two years and she has since sold that house and relocated to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Two houses in two years at age 25: Here's one Millennial who isn't sacrificing homeownership for mobility.
(StatePoint) In today’s world where moving fast is the norm, you may think that finding the time to apply for a home loan is about as likely as finding the time to remove your jam-packed storage room of all the objects that don’t bring you joy.
(StatePoint) Spring is here, which means the weather is warming, there’s more daylight, flowers are popping up… and so are “For Sale” signs in yards nationwide.
- Halloween Safe Stops list coming this weekend
- Sanctuary forced to relocate after 20+ years
- Shots fired in early morning hours, active investigation
- Reaching out for Post Malone
- Military member spotlight - Big Spring native Daniel Pike
- Several arrests made in recent burglaries, more arrests expected
- Park Closed Saturday morning
- 90th anniversary of the Big Spring Airport - Prairie Dog Fly-In
- Tornado rips through Dallas; 1 dead in Arkansas amid storms
- BSPD issues press release regarding suspicious activity